Develop the Possibilities in doing your business. Join us now as we conduct a FREE SEMINAR. Entitle “2019 BUSINESS ANNUAL COMPLIANCE”
It’s a once in a lifetime experience to sit together with our top expert speaker lead by Atty. Dianne Tabonigao.
We will be featuring topics that will catch your interest such as filing of Annual Tax Incentive report, filing of annual information return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation and Final Withholding Taxes (BIR form 1604CF) and many more!
※The seminar will be spoken in English.
1. Business Permit Renewal with Local Government Unit
• Special considerations per city: Quezon City, Makati, Taguig, Muntinlupa City
2. Year-end compliances with Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
1. Filing and payment of Annual registration fee (BIR form 0605)
2. Filing and payment of Annual Income tax return (BIR form 1702 for corporations and 1701 for single proprietors)
3. Filing of Annual information return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation and Final Withholding Taxes (BIR form 1604CF)
4. Filing of Annual information return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)/ Income payments exempt from Withholding Tax (BIR form 1604E)
5. Submission of looseleaf books of accounts
6. Inventory List
1. Filing of Annual Tax Incentive Report(TIMTA) – Income tax based incentives (Annex A.2); VAT excise tax and duty based incentives (Annex A.1); Actual investment and benefits from registered projects
2. Renewal of VAT zero rating certificate
Benefit of the Attendee
FREE CONSULTATION (based on the topic) AFTER THE SEMINAR PLUS FREE SNACK!
October 28, 2019 1:30PM to 4:30PM
TCF Manila Office
Unit 801, 8th Floor, Bank of Makati Building, Ayala Ave. Extension Cor.
Metropolitan Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
Please select “10/28 ANNUAL COMPLIANCE SEMINAR (Manila)” from the seminar title and send it.
Note: Seats are limited to 30Pax only.
For inquiry you may call us thru 02 8869 5809 or 09162682555. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave us a message in our Face book page: https://www.facebook.com/tcfphilippinebranch
TOKYO CONSULTING FIRM – PHILIPPINE BRANCH
※Depending on the circumstances, the date and time of the event, the venue, and the change or content of the event may be discontinued. Please note.
※Although it is truly selfish, please refrain from applying from other companies in the same industry.
※Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.